Do you think it was an arranged marriage or he had someone all along?

Anonymous
So for the longest time (over a year) I've been trying to make something work with a guy.. in the beginning i wasn't ready and kind of lead him on.. there were just a lot of issues and arguments going on but we both still wanted to make it work.. when i was in a relationship he just wish i gave him a chance etc. When my ex and I broke up i messaged him and we tried to meet up and we talked on the phone and at one point he seemed upset.. anyways a few months go by and I message him and i called him to try one last time (I don't know why) and he was short with me.. told me he was on and off with this girl. One minute he says their talking and the next their not. 3 months later i find out he's engaged.

He was the same religion as me but was from a background where i believe they do arranged marriages. The girl is the same background as him (i believe) he always told me he didn't get along with his parents
It was an arranged marriage
He had someone all along
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1