Why would and ex ask mutual friends how you’re doing and not ask me herself?

Anonymous
I took my ex off all social media and haven’t talked to her for about 2 months now. I tried to talk to her before making the decision to let her go completely and she would ignore me. My friends and I walked into her job to get a drink not knowing she worked there and she saw me, they said she looked shocked but didn’t say a word and acted as if she didn’t know us so I did the same. She saw a mutual friend of ours a week ago and asked if he saw me and how I was doing and said she seen me giggling about it and he asked what happened to us, she said we “fell off” but it was whatever cause we didn’t sleep together? Which to me is just weird. My friend invited her to a little party he’s having and she asked if I was going to be there and gave him a suspicious look. Why would she even ask about me if it’s “whatever”?
0
1