Knowing he is possibly narcissistic, manipulative, and worse. Where does he come from and what is his audacity?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I am going to post it as pictures cuz it's sort of long, and I don't know how to shorten it without giving enough detail.. feel free to ask all the questions you want and I understand if I have just been put on me because I want to know what I can do better.. I'm probably not going to go back home after this last bit of refunding the person who put a gun at me and him telling me to go to heck, but personally I'm tired of people trying to step all over me and I would try to stand up for myself when it comes to him and he just would knock me down and then tell me I need to stand up for myself and basically I just want to know where his mind is on this or I get some kind of insight or idea as to what it could be happening maybe even how to get my stuff back because they will not do civil standbys here, and just in general even if I seem to have done something wrong and I just haven't really noticed it yet because I tried to admit to my faults.. I wouldn't mind advice on bettering myself as well. Personally if there's a possibility for it I wouldn't mind him being my friend at a distance because he is a great guy, and I really hope that these allegations are lies.. but man I just don't know what to do1
2
2
3
3
4
4
5
5
6
6
7
7
8
8
9
9
2 d
Tldr.. in a short my ex has been manipulative and lying about a lot of stuff and I have found out a lot of things, he blames me for things that I didn't even do, and says he hates me however he is holding on to a lot of my and my son's possessions, and keep saying hey cares about me and what not
2 d
And basically I want to know what to do in this situation.. like how to get my stuff from him since the police won't budge, where is mindset possibly is because his hot and cold games aren't cool, and if I do choose to let him be my friend if he comes around... How to keep him out of arms distance because I'm sick of it but I do care about him
3
0