Do you really think he is changing?

Anonymous
so, this is kinda a rant and a question…
my ex and i broke up a little over a month ago, he broke up with me. we were together for a little over a year. i was madly in love with him and i went through what he is going through right now, but i feel cold, im distant, and i don’t think i can ever be the same person who loved him. he broke up with me 3 times within a year, this was the last time.
-
he kept calling me and calling me yesterday asking if he can come over. i never answered and he came to my house claiming that he was worried and wanted to check up on me.
he later said that he came here to apologize. he wanted to tell me that he needed to be honest. he explained to me his lies, etc. he sobbed and said that he was sorry and regrets everything. he said he wants to make it up to me and try again. i told him i cannot and i will not, but i will offer to be his friend if he respects my boundaries and privacy.
he agreed, however, he kept texting all yesterday and today about how he wants me to give him another change and how he will make things right. he keeps telling me he loves me and how he doesn’t want anyone but me and he will die alone. i keep telling him that i can’t get back with him and that i will not let him break down my boundaries. today, he posted a picture of me on his instagram story with music over it that was “our song”.
do you think he’s being genuine about changing? should i trust him? should i still be his friend at least? or should i just completely block him?
Do you really think he is changing?
Do you really think he is changing?
Do you really think he is changing?
Do you really think he is changing?
4
2