Girls, I reached out to my ex girlfriend to possibly return her belongings. Advice?

+5Xper
Coolio009
I had a very bad break up with my ex 8 months ago mainly due to my fault. I never contacted her until now except for an e-mail apologizing for what happened shortly after. She was planning to move in with me but it with sour on the day of the move.

I reached out to her recently not expecting a reply to return her belongings as I am temporarily going overseas due to work. She replied and I told her “I know you wouldn’t want to see me so I can drop your belongings at a friend’s door”. She then replied that she will pick it up this weekend.

I don’t expect anything besides me giving back her belongings but will it be okay to ask her if we can talk? Being such a bad breakup I sincerely want to apologize but is afraid that she will not be interested in talking at all once we meet face to face. Any advice?
1