Have you ever had to beg someone to breakup with you?

DizzyDesii
What happened? And how did you escape them? Luckily, i stopped being so nice because it was hard to escape my first ex and my exes of 2019. Some people just dont want to end it so you either have to snap so they’ll get it or you have to sabotage the relationship in order to escape. Back then i totally sabotaged shit in order for them to finally break it off. I just hated breaking up with people, so i did whatever to make them breakup with me. I grew a pair around 2020+ when i could easily end things if i wasn't feeling it and didn't really care if the guy was willing to let me go or not. I’d just up and leave.
#FeelFreeToList #PaintItBlack
Lmao like worse proposal ever 😂
Lmao like worse proposal ever 😂
6 d
I know it sounds dumb but back then i couldnt bring myself to say it. I’d ask like “Dont you think we should breakup since ___? And they’d be like “Nope im happy.” And i’d be like “what if im not?” And they’d be like, you’ll get past it. We can work things out. Then they’d do their fake cry and i’d cave and stay. It was a manipulation tactic. It took forever to stop working on me. Afterwhile, i’d take a diff approach and just end it and if they’d cry i’d tell em “you’ll get past it” 🤣
6 d
I've dated a stage 5 clinger who suffered from depression, a virgin who was so determined to lose his virginity that he gave me a pass for practically emotionally cheating, a jealous insecure guy who blew my phone up every few mins asking where i wasc and and a damn near rapist with the “if i can't have you, no one will” Mentality. Trust me, it was hard to escape a lot of them at the time
33
15