Ex-boyfriend has a new girlfriend, but he keeps saying he still likes me and gets jealous. What do I do?

Okay so my ex-boyfriend has a new girlfriend, but he keeps saying he still likes me and gets jealous and stuff. Here's the story:

About a year and a half ago I was really good friends with a guy and we would give each other advice and everything. Then I started liking him, but he didn't show that he had any feeling toward me so I gave up. About a week or so after I gave up he said he liked me and asked me out, and even though I was over him I said yes because I figured I would start liking him again. Well in the beginning I did, but then I got to where I wouldn't even want him to kiss me because it felt so weird and I knew I only wanted to be friends, but I didn't want to ruin the friendship by breaking up with him. Anyway, we dated for six months and then he dumped me (which I was grateful for), and we stayed really good friends. It's been a year since we broke up and now he's dating this other girl, and has been for awhile. They're really good together. But a couple weeks ago, I told him some stuff and he got really jealous even though he has no right to since we broke up so long ago and all this time I thought we were still just good friends with no romantic feelings for each other. And then he started saying all this stuff about how he never stopped liking me and how every guy I'd mentioned since (I even went to him for guy advice) we broke up he was jealous of and everything. And he kept talking about how many times he'd wanted to kiss me since we broke up and he was actually giving details. He says he likes me (even though he claims to love his girlfriend) and keeps bringing this stuff up and I don't feel the same way.. What should I do?
0
4