I am seriously going crazy. I need help

I asked on here about 6 months earlier. I can't believe it's been that long and things still haven't changed.

My girlfriend haven't been getting a long for a while now. Reason being is because I don't try to make her happy.

I'm always there for her, always. She's hungry and I come over and make sure she eats. I go out of my way all the time to make sure she's happy.

Lately, we've been fighting so much and I'm sick of it . I try so hard to make her happy. I make her gifts, I always ask if she wants to have a nice romantic sleepover.

I made her a nice gift the other day with our picture and it says "you & me" and she got upset because she said "you&me" was a song I dedicated to my ex.

she blames a lot of her issues with me on my ex. She says she's mad that she wasn't my first girlfriend.

She's always mad. If I go and try to comfort her she yells at me and tells me to leave her alone.

She's making me think that there's something wrong with me. My self-esteem is so low because she makes me feel like I'm not good enough for her.

I put up with so much crap from her. Sometimes she makes me cry and she tells me to shut up.

Another big issue we have is that we NEVER have sex anymore and when we do, she lays there like a dead girl and just expects me to do everything and she just **sighs** the whole time like she's not enjoying it.

she said she wants to fix things before we have sex. but I really don't know what to fix. everyday I treat her nice and give her what I can. I'm only 19years old. I do what I can. she doesn't see that.

I texted her today telling her to makeup her mind because I don't want to be miserable anymore. and she hasn't even said anything back..

Last night I had such a high fever and I was so sick. She told me she was coming over to make me feel better but instead when I woke up and called her, she told me she was going to her friends house instead. after that, she yelled at me telling me she's not my mom and that I'm not her priority anymore. ..

then she turned her phone off.. and this morning instead of texting me asking how I was feeling. she texts me telling me I should buy a cologne because if you buy one they give you a free purse and she wants me to give her the purse..

I need help. I want to be free. I want to move on. I honestly feel like there's no other girl out there for me.
I am seriously going crazy. I need help
1
2