Why is my ex behaving so hot and cold!? I cannot put it together!!

I broke up with my ex 4 months ago because he was being distant and not treating me right.. I do believe that if I hadn't of ended he would have.

Anyway I ended up on his Facebook the other day and realized he has deleted any photos that I had 'liked' or that one of his friends used my name in a comment on it (but kept every other photo, including some from 3 years ago etc) then the other night he posted a status I agreed with so I 'liked' it I never like his things but as soon as I 'liked' it (even tho it had other likes and comments) he deleted it! Then on the weekend I was out he was there he was just staring at me.. I'm dating another guy now who I like but why is my ex being so so strange (I told him months ago I wanted to get back together) - now he is having sex with a girl who dropped out of school and is a well known slut (I know he would never date a girl like this but still!)

Also when I see him in person he is really nice but if I start chat on fb he is cold to me. WHY!?!? I can not put this together!

11

What Guys Said 1

• You dumped him... he's angry... how do you not understand this?

The only reason he's "nice" to you in person is because he's not tough enough to be cold/rude to your face. However, it's much easier to act that way online.

Just forget him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• He's pissed. You broke up with him.