What do you think about Haruki Murakami books?

I've been recently reading Murakami books, and have to confess that I find them very alluring. Murakami analyzes 'love', 'break-up' and 'relationships' in his books. However, his books aren't considered love books by his readers. I think that he slightly touches our hearts mentioning his early years and relationships.

What's your opinion?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I just read a short story of his - I can't remember exactly what it was called - but about "the perfect girl for me". I really liked it, and yes, it was about love, but it certainly wasn't a love story. Are all of his works like this? I might have to read more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE his writing! My favourites are his short stories ( the one about the earthquake worm under tokyo)I also really liked the wind up bird chronicles.

I love how books are always about the most normal, slightly outcast people, but then there are there are really surreal things happening to or around them, and by the end you re always left with more questions than answers.

• Yeah! That drives me crazy sometimes! For example; A Wild Sheep Chase! It doesn't mention what happened to his girlfriend in the end and etc.

• whats the name oft he book you read?

• There are many books, but my favorite ones are 'A Wild Sheep Chase' and 'Norwegian Wood'.

• i see...i may try to read them...is there any Ebook for these books or I actually need to buy it?

• hhmm.. never read any and never heard of him before but maybe I'll try one of his books. which one would you recommend or which one did you like most?>

• Norwegian book is his debut and A Wild Sheep Chase can help you understand his style.

• books? reading? what's that?

• It's called culture in my country, but I don't know how you name it over there.

• The what?