What would you do if you caught your girlfriend/boyfriend cheating?

what would you do if you caught them red handed? Would you give them another chance?

811

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say this" Well, this is a big surprise, but I'm glad you found something better, so remain out of my life before you do anymore damage." Then walk right out.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd be sad. Very sad. But I'd give her another chance. Many, in fact. But I would want the truth as to if she still wants me and what am I doing wrong.

Foolish? Maybe. But love can be foolish.

• I have no idea lol. It would be a rage + adrenaline rush though and I might do anything irrational at that moment (yes I might even shoot one or both lol)

It wouldn't be pretty ill tell you that.

• Only one person said "join them"...

• say: "Talk to me when you figure out what you really want in life, until then, you have 24 hours to pack your sh*t and get out" and to the guy, "Don't let me see you ever again, it won't be pretty"

• Dump them immediately, they shattered my trust.

• no way id give them another chance. So dump them and call it done

• Never

• No second chances there.

• I think it would be really hard not to already know. Well at least for me. I can look into someones eyes and see the gears grinding in their head. What exactly I would do, hmm... Not sure, but I wouldn't lose control, and whatever I did it would probably stick with you for the rest of your life. One things for sure, you would have lost me forever.

• The trust would be broken forever. I am not going to go through a relationship, wondering if they are cheating on me again. I have to be able to trust her completely. I would pack up her stuff, throw all her stuff out on the front lawn, and never speak to her again. I know because I have done that before. It is such a good feeling watching a cheater, pick up their stuff in the rain in front of the whole neighborhood. :)

What Girls Said 8

• I would probably cry on the spot. I almost definitely would not give him another chance. I trust really easily, but when my trust is broken, it is absolutely shattered.

• 1st I'd cry

2nd I'd get mad

3rd I would cuss him out

4th Walk away from him

5th after I calm down I'd have a conversation with him about it and decide what to do from there.

• Wow! have a conversation with him? He just crsuhed you hear to pieces lol. You really think you could do that?

• Well he didn't give you a chance to speak your mind about it. Why give him the chance to. Anything he says will just be excuses anyways.

• Oh trust and believe he would hear wtf I have to say lol

• ive been in this situation and what you do is break up with them because then they won't take you seriously always trust your gut feeling

• NOPE; no second chance. It's humiliating & I would never be able to trust him again. There are tons of guys out there, I'm not settling for a cheater. I'd rather be single.

**this includes "drunken accidents"

• Break up time

• I would be completely heartbroken especially if they were sober (though being drunk IS NOT an excuse). I would ask for some space and depending on how serious the relationship is (like on the way ti get engaged) I would either break it off immediately or have a talk and make him earn back my trust eventually.

• Most likely, I'd end it. Cheating is the number one thing on my list of relationship killers. Even if they promised never to do it again, I'd never be able to trust that person fully again. I'd always wonder in the back of my mind what he was "really" doing or who he was with. I'm not sure that I could recover from being cheated on.

• join them ;)