My ex broke up with me because I am pregnant and he keeps contacting me?

My ex broke up with me 6 weeks ago because I am pregnant. I do not call him, text him or email him. He has played a game twice trying to say he wants to work it out, be there to support

me and misses me. We do good for about a week and he turns. Three weeks ago he tried again. Came to my appointment, ktrying to kiss me, hug me and wants to work it out. A week later he turns, calling me names, he is leading me on, he never wants to be with me, and wants the baby dead. Therefore, I cut off all contact for the last two weeks and for a week now he keeps sending me emails to please call him because he is blocked. I found put he is all over the Internet online dating since we broke up. I didn't respond and he won't stop. A few days ago I finally responded and asked him to leave me alone and I don't want any contact. He sent 34 emails in three hours. My friend said to tell him I am with someone else and he will stop. It worked for 24 hours. He is telling me he is sorry, wants to meet with me to talk about everything and he really misses

me and he is scared. What is the purpose of a meeting? What is the deal?

Thanks for the responses. I don't believe in abortion but I am 14 weeks so it's not an option.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think after hearing you're story he's probably Scared to come to the fact that you are pregnant and that it is his. I was pregnant at the age of 18 and when I told my boyfriend at the time he was very scared and wouldn't talk to me was very short and didn't want to come to the doctor's apt with me and didn't want to face reality, that day I decided to get an abortion because 1) I had no money 2) I wanted my baby to have father figure and he was just not right for it 3) if he's already acting weird and breaking up with me because I was pregnant then I didn't know if I wanted him in my life. I don't know what you believe but if you do not want him to be in your life then I suggest you do need to sit down with him and talk to him and be HONEST! After all he is the father of the baby and has every right to know what's going on! I wish you the best of luck!

What Guys Said 1

• The purpose of the meeting is trying to get you back but it seems like he's going to do the same thing again and repeat the same mistakes with you over and over. He left you, he lost your trust, he's not reliable, he's not responsible, he's disrespectful, he was keeping secrets behind your back, and etc. If you know what's good for you, lose the dude permanently. Do everything you can to avoid him ex. tell him that you'll call the police.

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably caught with the idea tht he got you preggo and doesn't kno what to do.

but honestly, if you do meet him

ure going to have to tell him to stop being "a f***ing child and man up or not to contact you"

Its bad enough tht he broke up with you because you got preggo, I don't know what your pov on abortion is but, he still shouldve been with you to help with damage control regarding all the drama/stress tht comes with having a baby.

But, just have a serious convo with him and do not get back together with him bc, I'm my opinion, you have to start thinking bout looking for a guy tht is a lot more considerate and responsible.

I wish you luck tho

• Men don't become a true father until they see the baby(sometimes)

he might just have cold feet at least he show interest