Should I give up on him?

I liked a guy and resently my girl friend wrote him on Facebook telling him that I have a crush on him right.. he responded thank you so I figure seen he just responded that he not interested… a couple of week after that I wrote him by mistake asking for his number and telling him how much I miss him…. And he responded with his number and also he let me know that we can't chill because he talking to someone… how embarrassing right… well I told my friend and she said that if he gave me his number means something. But also he is a club promoter. So the how world could get his number… so I responded his mail again saying sorry that I wrote the wrong person and blah blah... now what's the best thing I could in this situation I guess I have to move on

01

What Guys Said 1

• move on...

you have expressed yourself ...i am proud of you not many girl do that...if he is intersted he ll respond ...DO OVERDO things ...STOP THIS MATTER AT THIS > more you try to resolve it , more complicated it ll become.

when it happens to me with a girl I just keep it aside thinking "THE WORLD POPULATION IS IN BILLIONS " there are millions of guys who will find you attractive , respect your and moreover want to be with .

chill , BE YOURSELF

time will answer

STOP EXTRA EFFORTS FOR GETTING THIS ATTENTION , GUYS TEND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT

peace

take care

What Girls Said 0