Best way to hurt your exgirlfriend when it ends?

Really, I just have never had some one put me down so much and want to . . . . well make her feel some pain and sadness.

I know it sounds mean but this is the first girl I have loved in 7 years and she has really hurt me a lot and I have been trying all year to make it work. .

62

Most Helpful Girl

• you loved her for 7 years. you're going to plan a revenge? really? dude. just move on

What Girls Said 5

• I understand why you'd feel like that,

but don't, just let her go and move on,

that's the most painful;

seeing someone let go and move on,

it'll kill.

• i get it you must have been threw hell but if you do the same to her you won't be any better then her. ... people don't deserve to be hurt on purpose. what if it was the other way around?

• If you loved her so much, why would you want to hurt her by planning a silly revenge? You're just wasting your time, move on. Find someone who actually loves you and someone you will be happy with, that will be your greatest revenge!

• First of all, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE MEAN TO A GIRL IF SHE HURT YOU. that is very rude, and nobody deserves to go through that pain.

• completely ignore her dude.. I promise. it will hurt her

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get how getting revenge actually makes some people feel better. Honestly, I know some people can screw you over like no other, but to go through with a vengeful plan only solidifies just how much that person really hurt you. When you just cut the person out of your life, it's like saying "you didn't mean sh*t to me, see ya."

• Honestly man, I know it sounds great at first trying to make a person who's harmed you feel a somewhat similar pain(hell I've thought of doing it myself countless times),but consider how you may feel further on in life. Growing past the initial anger you may realize it was just a phase in the healing process. Thus, doing something out of vengeance may ultimately lead to a great regret in your life. You still care for her, try and appreciate the relationship for what it is at the moment, and better yourself, it's the best vengeance in my experience.