How to let her know I want more?

So this story is about a girl. (Aren't they all?)

I've liked her for a while, and when I first met her she had a long distance boyfriend. They broke up several months back.

In the last month or so, I've started asking her out to things, and we've hung out a couple times. She's pretty shy, and before was more hesitant to hang out. Lately though, she always seems up for hanging out. Problem is, I can't tell how interested she is. We have a good time, but she's not really flirty or anything. I also wouldn't say I'm in the "friend zone" or anything, not yet at least.

I'm going to see a show with her next Friday. And I'd like to make it clear that I'm looking to be more than friends. How should I go about doing that?

Please advise!

And let me know if I need to include more information!

okay...so no one wants to be helpful?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• so I'm a girl and I understand the whole LDR break up thing can be painful and it's hard to move on really fast.

Just be flirty and sensitive to her feelings but maybe try talking to her about it, maybe not directly but kinda try to pry into what type of guys she likes.

Do something cute like get her a few flowers- nothing too big and expensive but just something cute to let her know you care and you guys could become romantically involved!

These things take time, but don't give up;

keep with the small, romantic boyfriend-like gestures!

goodluck:)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1