Sending a hello to my ex?

Hey, my ex and I broke up like 6 mos ago. I told him that he had to let me go and I had to let go of him too, that we needed not to contact each other (he started seeing another girl, but still kinda would text me and reach out to me). I know he's happy and has moved on, but sometimes I think about him and want to send him a hello. Is this a dumb thing to do? Especially since I broke off the contact? What could I send that wouldn't lead to him thinking I'm trying to get him back? Or should I just forget it?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• oh so since you think about him mostly that means you still like him. if you still like him why even break it off then

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I do the same thing. Well sometimes they answer. Sometimes they don't lol it depends on the type of person they are abd how badly they were hurt. Usually. The ones I hurt the most are the ones who answer lol And just say hey what's up?!

• nothing -dont send him anything forget about him and move on

• I think you should forget it , he will think of it in a different way !