Ex dropped all communication with me, why even bother with all this?

Okay me and this guy had casual sex about two months ago, I actually wanted to make it a regular thing and so did he, but he dropped all communication with me for almost a month. But all of a sudden, he decides to talk to me again...? I don't get it. I'm not angry or anything like that, no emotions were hurt, I just want to know what this guys intentions are. Or why even bother to contact me after so long, as the title says. lol

He's not my ex. I don't know why they added that to to the question title.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, he's bored and wants to get some.

• You've read my mind, I was just curious on other peoples perspectives but you hit the bulls eye ha

• he sounds like a tool, you can do much better :)

What Guys Said 1

• Your an object to him, all is well

• Well why does he have to be so behind the bush? who says I don't want to f*** either?

• Wait, he said he doesn't want to have sex with you?

• No..haha..he's never said that, after we did it, he actually brought it up and started the flirty talk again. but now he's just being very random and strange.

What Girls Said 1

• Like mentioned before, either he's bored and wants to get some, OR his other source of getting laid isn't panning out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter, though. I had a guy do the same thing to me. Turns out he was getting some from a skanky chick and things were fizzling out, so he got back in touch with me. Real winner, he was.