Are long distance relationships worth it?

at the beginning of this past summer, I began dating my boyfriend, we've only been together for about three months now. He's a year older then me, I'm a senior in high school and he goes to college, five hours away from where I live. He only comes home for major holidays so I'll rarely see him throughout the school year. The thing is though, our relationship was never extremely good, we always had fun together but it wasn't anything too special. He's a great guy and I do realllly like him, but I just don't know if it's worth it. I'll be going to a different college next year, and I feel like no matter what happens, we're not gunna stay together. what do you think I should do ?

02

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should end it unless you think he's the one. Even if he ends up being "the one", you'll wind up together in the end. If you have any doubt at all, it's not worth the wait. Just break it off before you waste a lot of time delaying the inevitable.

• i completely agreee but I'd feel awful breaking up with him :(

• It would be more awful to waste both of your time though :(

• You should do what you're going to do eventually anyway--move on. It's your last year in high school. Enjoy it with someone there. You should be going on dates and having crazy sex with a guy you're in school with now. Not waiting for weeks to see a guy you don't even have a great realtionship with.

What Girls Said 0