How long should you wait before you give up on getting an ex back?

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago and he seems totally fine, I however miss him like crazy and am really upset about it, how long should I wait before I just say screw this and move on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the individual on how long it may take to get over an ex. What you should try to do though, is get over him as soon as possible. This doesn't mean you should have a rebound boyfriend, but it just means that you should know that you are emotionally stable before you start dating again.

What Girls Said 1

• well I was with my ex for 4 1/2 years an he cheated on me an dumped me an it took me about two months to give up on that one but I found a guy after the break up an well now I want him more then I wanted my ex so to answer your question I would move on now since you don't want to do what I did an end up dating a guy for 5 months an end up as friends an well we barely talk now because I wasn't over my ex..