My ex was a jerk because he/she?

Complete this sentence:

My ex was a jerk because he/she...

159

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex #1

Cheated on me

Went out with a childhood friend of 8 years

Broke up with me right after prom

Caused a strain on myself and a lot of friends - some friendships have never mended

Broke up with on the anniversary of my little brother's death

Talked sh*t about me years after to our mutual friends

Ex #2

Faked being raped

Faked an eating disorder

Faked being molested

Lied constantly (obviously - lol)

Stalked me

Continued to stalk me / harass me for 6 months after I dumped her

• Those are nasty ex girlfriends!

• F*** man, that's brutal

• i don't think you fake an eating disorder. faking one is the same as having one-since is psychological, not physical. her desire to have one, is having one. def pathological. molestation and ed often go hand in hand. you sure she lied? I mean is it really provable.

What Guys Said 8

• F***ed me around, told me she loved me, lead me on for a month and half physically and emotionally, and after finalizing her lack of interest through text (which I had to drag out of her), told me some months later that she "never considered there to be anything between us". Also, she usually ignored me when her friends were around.

• ...she was manipulative liar!

• Cheated, and she has no brain. Seriously she don't

• never existed... oh yeah. I went to that remote part of the island.

• ... sucks in bed.

• was a manipulative and selfish user who was completely inflexible and a total buzzkill after the initial sexual attraction began to wear off

• ...lied, cheated, dumped me via Facebook status and ran with the money

• cheated on me by having sex with a guy then started dating all these guys that have all threatened to kill me, now constantly walking to the places where I hang out just so she makes sure she sees the pain in my eyes still

What Girls Said 15

• He thought that butter wouldn't melt in his mouth and that he was the 'nice guy'. Basically he had no real understanding of how the things he did/said affected me and lacked any introspection whatsoever. As such, EVERY problem in our relationship was my fault because of my lack of experience or lack of fluent communication where issues came up.

However, I no longer really think of him as a jerk. He's just really REALLY stupid and it is an insult to my intelligence that I was with him in the first place.

• ...we had an amazing time in new york for 3 weeks where we met, said he wanted to be with me and was the boyfriend of my dreams... and then, when our holiday was over, he was so different. Sadly, that was his real self: a careless druggie who totally disappeared one day and never called me back. Worst part: I had already fallen in love with him. he's not only a jerk.. words cannot describe his kind.

• he broke up with me by text

• Cheated, lied, betrayed and used me.

I read about his engagement in the newspaper which shattered my heart.

Disappeared for weeks with no contact.

Got pissed when I blew his ass off and took another guy to my prom.

• ...was talking to my ex-friend behind my back and eventually slept with her.

• guilt-tripped me into dating him.

• Extremely curious about the story behind this one...elaboreate, please?

I hear about "nice guys" doing this...& I don't quite understand how it happens.

• That's exactly it-- it's the 'nice guys' who do it by going on how perfect you are and so on and how they're such terrible guys that they'll never girl a girl like them and you feel so bad for them that you end up dating them to make them happy and end unhappy yourself because it wasn't who you truly wanted. The worst part is you can't feel you can leave the relationship for the same reason, either. He's a jerk because he knew exactly what he was doing.

• broke up with me for literally NO reason.

he even admitted that to me later.

what a loser...

• His loss.

• oh and, he broke up with me through text message LITERALLY 3 minutes after he told me he loved me.

guys make no sense. at all.

• Haha he's crazy AND a jerk.

• he use to hit me

• When I thumb'd this up, this doesn't mean that I am saying "yay, good job for hitting her" :-/

I thumb'd up to say wow...that is an excellent description of an a**hole. He sucks. F*** that guy. :)

• okay and ya he was lol:)

• because he deleted me off everything even tho I still wanted to be his friend :(

• because he used to text his exes in front of me (what, am I an idiot?) and go out with girls behind my back, all while claiming that he hates guys who treat girls "badly".

• My ex was a jerk because he lied to me more than once about things that actually mattered. A little white lie wouldn't bother me, but these were HUGE lies..

I can't handle that.

• he told me to "chill", said he had no plans to break up with me. So I did. Was happy again. Ten days later he dumped me.

• -- didn't call/email me to see if I got home safe after leaving me at the train station at 3am (I had asked earlier but clearly he didn't want to see me back.)

-- flirted and kept touching a girl right in front of me at a concert he wanted me to go to

-- promised dates so he could use me for homework help and canceled after I had helped him

-- lied a lot to me and thought I was lying to him when I hadn't given him any reason to think I would ever lie

-- didn't want to talk about anything so he could make things up and pin my actions to what he conveniently believed (= manipulative)

-- didn't really care when I was sick but made me drive him to a pharmacy when he was sick and buy things for him and then take him home (this was after I was trying to distance myself from him for treating me like crap for a year)

• Because he lied, cheated, disappeared, and never dump to my face...B-I--T-C-H!

• because he seems to be leaving me soon !

• Why?!

• Dump him first.

• :(