Said he likes me, should I contact him?

My friend finally admitted to liking me. I've liked him for a while, but now that he's finally said it, he hasn't acted on it. What's the deal. Do I contact him? If so, do I bring up the "where do we go now" question or just act casual? He hasn't acted like he's liked me for a week or so although I've thought he's liked me for a few months. Since the "I like you, too" conversation we haven't spoke.

11

What Guys Said 1

• if I liked everyone that I dated, I would have no one left to open the door for me at the club.

What Girls Said 1

• Only if you like him, show him.

If you only see him as a friend right now, and feel that you'll never go back to like him again- act casual, he'd appreciate that, cause it's kinda frustrating and embarresing to tell someone that you like them you know.

good luck! :)

• I do still like him, but I wouldn't feel comfortable jumping into dating just yet. I want to makre sure our friendship is back to solid first.