Her ex talked to me. 'Take good care of my baby'. Now my girlfriend wants him back!

Why are girls so easy to manipulate? Her sneaky ex-bf manipulated her. I told him to get a new gf/leave my girlfriend alone. He apologized and said he was wrong. "You're right. It's hard for me to let her go. She's such a special girl and I really love her, but I need to move on. You make a good couple." Then he looked at her in a dramatic Hollywood movie way. Then he looked at me and said: "Take good care of my baby." Then he left.

Now she tells me she wants to give him another chance. She keeps talking about him/what a great and amazing person he is. I'm really worried she'll meet him/date him again. What to do? The sneaky snake exactly knows how to make her fall for him again. Why is she so easy to manipulate?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO! OMG. haha. anyways...hahahhahhahahhahahhahahha.

anyways...okay. hmm. Let her go dude. She obviously has feelings for this guy because he knows how to run his lines. We are not easy to manipulate. you have to understand that woman respond more to guys who want to fight for them or do that sh*t he just pulled. so you have those two options.

She still likes him and he knows it and therefore there are those strings he can pull.

I'd tell her, "Look, Obviously you have feelings for him and I believe that you deserve the best. I would destroy myself before I ever thought about hurting you. With that said, you should be with him. Not because I don't love you but because I'm in love with you and I can let you go knowing that you'd be happy." or something like that. dude but move on. get a new chick. don't sweat it.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you should get a more dependable and less stupid girlfriend. she's naive and young let her go.

• firstly, what does she mean by 'second chance'? as in second chance as a friend?

if you trust your girl, and are sure she's moved on from her ex, then there shouldn't be a problem with her being friends with an ex

but if she meant second chance second chance

maybe it's time to let her go? it sounds like she might not have moved on completely from her ex yet. if she had moved on from the ex, then no matter what he said, she'd still be looking to the future with you.

you shouldn't have to be second to anyone.

so I guess, may you need to straight out ask her what's going on?

What Guys Said 1

• Life is too short to waste time on someone who doesn't want to be with you. She has made it clear that she wants to go back to her ex. I don't know if she's easily manipulated or if she was planning to go back to him all along, but regardless, it sounds like she's finished with you. I would move on.