My ex is starting to talk to me again?

My ex and I have been broken up for about four months now and we but we've still been friends, going out to party together. Now the day after a party I made out with his best friend he saw and just says "wow really?" he seemed a bit awkward the rest of the night. The next morning he texts me casually and we Haven't texted each other for about three months. He started to use old insiders we had when we were together, and seemed to get a bit flirty using the same dialog he did when we were together. what's the deal? Opinions?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I would think kissing his best friend would be a turn off to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Ex or not...best friends and family are OFF limits. Sorry...that's just how ethical people should behave. Anyway...it sounds like he might want to reconnect with you, but it might be too early too d3ecide if it's because he truly wants you back, or doesn;t want you to be with someone else...like his best friend :) BIG difference. Post bakc after some time has past and fill us in. Might be able to discern his actions. Sweet luck to you!