Would you count this as cheating?

OK so I was dating this guy for 5 years, didn't really feel it constantly told him this but he always begged me to stay with him and guilt tripped me into it for 5 f***ING YEARS! then I start flirting with guys online with with him but feeling like nothing but friends. I mean I don't consider this to be cheating I f***ing told him I don't feel like nothing more than friends its his own problem if he can't let go and gets hurt. not like I hid it from him. I told him when I thought a guy was hot an what not in hope he would let go and we could end it. but eventually I dumped his loser ass.

11

What Guys Said 1

• flirting online is not cheating. its a good thing you dumped him, if he begs you to stay for 5 years and I asume no sign of commitment (ring). that's a long time! good for you!

• yeah he always talked about marrying me and it grossed me out. but marriage don't gross me out cause I am 3 months married now to a much better man

• so the guy was a big looser then! I'm glad you found a new guy!

ps I wish you all the best!

• thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't consider it cheating, but I think you should have handled the situation differently.

• i don't think its cheating either