I need advice from men. My ex is ignoring me?

I acted very mean to my ex and bi polar one minute I was sweet the next texting him he was a ahole etc. Now he's ignoring me after he texted me back and said move on were not right for each other. But we were so good together before I went a little crazy. I emailed him and apology and texted he's read but no response . I'm really upset because I know it's my fault. I acted very immature and crazy. How can I make him not think this or contact me

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to give the man some room, no offense of course. But look at this this through his perspective. Your Ex calls you up and acts very mean to you, then all of the sudden he starts being nice to you. What would you want in this situation?

Assuming you are a logical and capable woman, I'm pretty sure you would like some some room to collect your thoughts and think of a proper response, and sometimes silence is the best response. And if you really do feel that it is actually your fault, I would recommend calling him instead texting, because when you call there's something more meaningful than a jumble of letters.

• I can't call him now because I'd look crazy even more I already sent a meaningful email saying sorry and a text w a pic of us saying pls don't be upset w me. Then another text saying I'm sorry again and no response :( it been almost a week w no response

What Guys Said 3

• You can't control his behavior; he's made it clear that he wants his space. He already knows you regret your behavior, so there's not much more you can do except give him some time. Guys tend to mean what they say, and it sounds to me like this guy is finished with you.

• We've been in a fight before and he ignored me for a day but it's been a week ..

• So there's no tricks?

• Not really. He knows you regret your behavior; you've done about all you can do. Now the ball is in his court.

• Read your own question again! Swallow it and try to make sense! If you can't...

...then read it AGAIN!

And focus on the word "EX"

• Looking from his side he thinks you're acting all nice now but your crazy and mean self will come back to the surface so why bother? The real question is why do you act like bi polar and can you truly change?

What Girls Said 2

• Acting crazy and clingy will not win him back. In fact, it will make him run for the hills. Just stop contacting him. Right now, it doesn't matter what you say...he's not going to listen and he will not change his mind. If you want to let him think you're mature and not crazy, you need to stop what you're doing. No more emails, no more text, no more IMs, no nothing. It doesn't matter if you tell him in person you're not crazy because your action speaks louder than words.

• if he is your ex, why does it matter that he is ignoring you?...you probably freaked him out, just give him time he'll eventually text you back if he really cares

• No I know he's prob thinking I'm crazy because I'm like wow I acted so crazy.. But I'm just really hurt because I made this all happen

• i guess just say yu sorry and then you can try the 'remeber when...' and think of a funny time which might make him think your less crazy