If you dated someone from another country would you move?

I am an American girl that talks to a guy from Norway. He is the best thing since sliced bread. I like him so much. We are not together yet but we also don't talk to any other people. So I am just wondering. Girls and guys?!?! ha ha if you were dating someone from another country and you see a future with that person.. Would you move to make things work with that person?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My American girlfriend is moving to Europe for me...

It's not easy. But it can be done.

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend on my situation, hers, if we're really serious (which means meeting and really really getting to know each other), the country's situation, how well I think I can transition there, all that kind of stuff.

But I think it could be exciting, as well as scary. I could consider moving but it would have to be discussed and like I said, I wouldn't do it TO get to know someone well- I'd already have to know them well.

• I actually don't find sliced bread that great. I've moved on to other forms of bread

• lol but seriously I wouldn't do it. It depends on the person..some people don't mind living somewhere else for some one else. Also, you never know when something unexpected like that happens.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I will.I won't mind if its true love.True love is everywhere.My boyfriend is working in my country(Asia) and his contract will end after few years.I would move to America with him after I graduated from college.See you there:P