Stay or leave? What should I do? Both genders answer with opinions please!

So I've been texting this guy for over a month. I've seen him once and he gave me the most amazing kiss ever. We act like were practically dating. He talks about how much he likes me and how amazing I am and perfect but when I try to see him, he makes up an excuse and when I try to choose a different day, he changes the date. We even talk about moving in together after high school. But I still feel like he doesn't really like me because he does all this stuff with me trying to talk to him or see him. I don't know what to do. I've been single for a year and I'm ready for a relationship. I know not to rush into it with him but is there really any potential here? Why try so hard when he won't try for me? Help me. I don't know what to do.

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he's not interested in making the time for you he's not interested enough.

• There are LOTS of guys. As I once said, guys are like buses. If you don't catch one, there'll be another one along shortly. I seriously believe that. My wife's friend has a hard time with guys but it's the same thing. She'll find one. Just don't fall into a "pattern" where they're all alike and all act the same and you're always disappointed

• Thanks for the advice. It's kinda hard to take though

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't make time for you, he doesn't deserve your time at all. I'd say he's probably not interested. Sorry.

• Then why does he say he is?

• Thanks for the advice. You're so right and I'm gonna leave him.

• Good for you! Stay strong! :)