How to get my ex girlfriend back?

I know why I want to be with her, I know what happened in the past with us. I evaluated the good and bad about getting back with her. I've become independent and worked on myself to become a better person.

Here was our issues: number one, our past before we dated. You see she was very fond of me and I had no intelligence of this, So I hooked up with other people, but so did she. After dating I realized some of the things I did hurt her. I apologized but they would continually come up.

Anyways fast track to us dating. Our communication could have used some work - we ALWAYS had stuff to talk about but we just never really knew how to say the right things when the right thing was needed. We've come a long way from that now.

Its been a little over 2 years since we have broken up. We still talk, we kiss, cuddle, go out together.Yet I don't believe she is convinced that I have fully changed. That she doesn't have to go through what we already did. I think she is afraid of going through our "old" relationship. Which mind you, I'd never let happen.

She is my all, my everything, she is the world to me. We both have dated and always came back to one another for support or just to rekindle our love.

She says that she loves me and never will stop. Sometimes when she is mad she tells me that she isn't in love with me, yet her actions come through and show a completely different story.She gets upset if I hang out with girls, she said she wants me happy but if I get a girl I want to marry she doesn't want to know about it because it would hurt too much. I understand all that completely and I know actions speak louder than words.

From what I told you am I correct in thinking she is scared of repeating the past, maybe why she holds herself off at times?

What can I do to ensure her that I love her endlessly without telling her, how can I secure her worry of repeating the past? Even tho at times she says she doesn't know if she could be with me, she'll later retract all that by (well in my eyes retract it) by inviting me over to cuddle, go on walks to hold my hand, invite me to do things we used to always do when dating...

I don't want to pressure her with the idea of dating, I would rather it be HER decision. So what can I do to try and convince her that things would be so much better than before. And better because of what we went thru, learning from our mistakes and being able to move forward with each other staying in one another's lives.

I don't want to always be the one to ask her to hang out and seem needy/desperate like I actually had seemed last week, I want to make it feel like its her decision, like she feels that she has the deciding factor...i just want her to fall in love with me again, is hanging out, but not being available EVERY time my only option? To show her and remind her how we used to be without being pushy...i would date her tomorrow, but I know she may need some more convincing .

Any suggestioins?
+1 y
I feel like being exclusive is the only way to gain her trust back, but I don't know if she is keeping her options open. It doesn't seem as she is, but she doesn't want to date me now, she still wants to hang out. I just am afraid if I keep my options open she'll get upset and further more not trust me...how can I gain it back..i've come a long way and she trusts me a lot more..i never cheated on her, we just had small trust issues with her being insecure...i always complimented her tho
How to get my ex girlfriend back?
2
0