How do you guys break it off?

So you need to tell the girl, but the question is, how do you go about doing it?

Face to face? Phone call? Text? MSN?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

Hop on the bus Gus

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

What Guys Said 3

• if you're gonna dump someone you gotta do it face to face (as long as you can be face to face).

• i do it face to face because I'm a man I can deal with it

• You NEVER dump someone in a text, I don't care how bad your relationship was or how bad he/she hurt you. That is the lowest and most shallow thing one can do to another. It leaves no closure, it leaves months of pain and ends with resentment and hate. Sack up and make a phone call or even better let the person have the courtesy of seeing you face to face when you do.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to do it face to face and a hand written letter to go with it. Last few have been via text because I just didn't care about their feelings.

• Face to face! Just tell her! Texting or Facebook is cowardly and a tad cruel and humiliating.

• Ask her to meet you somewhere and tell her how you honestly feel in a nice way.