Would you still write a lot with your ex although you have the girl you were in love with?

OK my ex an I broke up more than 2 years ago and I have a new boyfriend since 1 year and my ex and I are in the same clique and since about 1 year we are good friends again. in July school was out and so we don't see us daily so he writes me (like he starts a conversation and it lasts for days or probably even weeks and then a few days later or at least a week later he might text me again and so on...the strange thing is finally the girl he runs after likes him too and they make out

so guys would you still write a lot with your ex although you have the girl you were in love with? once I told him that I am happy if he was happy with her and he just said calling me happy would be exaggerated I am just wasting time

what should I think about him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you are happy with your new boyfriend then I am not even sure why you would be asking this. I think you both still care and want each other.

What Girls Said 1

• From my understanding you guys have been writing each other while you have a boyfriend, was he flirting? I think he just wants to be friends, he friendzoned you in his mind. It is okay to care about girls (on a friendship level, or even have crushes), but never to pursue them and be okay with being friends. If his writing makes you uncomfortable or effecting your relationship then say something, but if not just chill and enjoy life :)