Guys, would you ever cheat on your girlfriend?

the guy I like has a girl right now but he shows interest in doing things with me would he really do it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• To cheat on your girlfriend would be the ultimate sin, because trust is earnt and not given so to earn that trust, why would anyone want to just throw it away, its like earning a weeks wage and saying, "its OK, keep it, I can get more later, but once you betray your partner in that way, you will never have a relationship, it will end one day, because love goes deeper than any emotion known to man, and once damaged, its never redeemable, so realise, loyalty and trust, is the only recipee for love, if you want love, you need these two aswell, but also without committment, it won't last, and also, imagine if you were his girlfriend and you were the one being cheated on... how would you feel, so don't mess around with someon elses partner, because it could be you who is the one who gets messed on, be loyal,x

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. If I wasn't into her anymore, I'd break that to her and then probably let her go. If I was tempted by someone else (and cheating is usually sexual), then I'd talk to my girlfriend and figure out why the sex isn't interesting.

• No

• If he did, he would be perpetuating the "player" stereotype and he's making it worse for us nice guys. Do us all a favor and don't make him hurt his current girl.

What Girls Said 0