How can I avoid feeling guilt after my breakup?

I have ended my relationship because he was to coward to do so. He ignored me and failed to compromise and eventually I got fed up and called it quits. which is what I know he was to chicken to do,...But I feel so guilty I feel like I made a big mistake even though all the signs show I didn't. Has anyone else been in this situation and if so how can I over come it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Your overcome it by telling yourself that the bloke you have just got rid of was far to immature to be able to handle your talents which is why he didn't even have the balls to tell you he was far to immature to handle you, so don't feel guilty of getting rid of rubbish, and making room for quality, because your talents are worth more than he could ever give you, a job well done, now find a man worthy of your talents, not a child who thinks he's a man,good luck,x

What Guys Said 1

• Find yourself a FWB, it really helps to feel good again and forget about relationship dramafor a while

• That will cause more trouble. and I don't want the drama of someone getting attached

• Your choice

What Girls Said 1

• I know exactly how you feel. I knew I made the right choice but I feel like crap! I was more upset about it then he seemed to be. Just go out have fun with friends.. Do things to distract yourself.. This happened to me a little over a month ago. Well now me and my ex are talking again and I noticed that he has trying to change so we may work out after all.. But who knows lol.. Good luck maybe he will realize what he did now that you aren't around.. give him time, don't talk or text him, I believe my ex was really to scared to break up with me so he did the same thing as yours to make me end it.. but then once I did it after some time he realized no that's not what I want and I need to shape up.. This just happened this past week so time will tell.. But remember you broke up with him for a reason unless he changes or try to at least make an effort there is no reason to feel guilty..