Should I give this girl a second chance?

I met this girl we both have been anticipating to meet up, our schedule just never goes together. Finally today we can meet up, so I drive to her campus to pick her up, she says shell be out of class soon ,comes out walks up to my car w a friend and says"something suddenly came up a family emergency and I have to go ,I'm so sorry" I reply its okay do what you got to do. After waiting so long to finally see here what a bummer, got to see her for the first time since we meet for like 2 min. Should I be bummed out , or give her a second chance?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her a week. Ask if she wants to try meeting again. If she's still busy or occupied, it's no good and you don't need to waste any more time.

Guys always tell their crushes "If you're not interested just say so", but we very rarely get the straight up answer, amiright?

What Girls Said 2

• It's your choice. ?

• I think so, like give her some time and then call her and asking her how she is doing. Shit happens, and maybe some sh*t actually happened you can't blame her on that though, family emergencies is one of the hardest things to deal with ya know? But if you catch her in a lie, walk away from her It is low that she will use such an excuse like that instead of telling the truth. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Be a gentelman and call her and ask her if she need your assets or help in anything , maybe it was a family emergency afterall

After the call you can decide if it was an emergency of she was driving you out

• give her a second change I'd say