If you cheated or wanted to, would you tell your boyfriend?

have you or if you were to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him? or hope that he would never find out about it?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I think cheating is the one thing I couldn't forgive personally. I never have or don't imagine I would. But if I cheated I think I'd have to tell him. Were extremely honest with each other and I know it would kill me trying to keep it a secret! And as well I'm a strong believer in Karma :P

What Girls Said 4

• No. Not in my case, at least. We actually talked about it extensively before (when we were just friends) and there are just some things that are better not to know. He had three girls cheat on him before and it destroyed him. If I cheated, I would deserve the guilt that would come from not telling.

• I would tell him. I would feel insanely guilty and hope that he would forgive me and if he didn't I would understand and hope that I won't make the same mistake twice.

• i would hope he would never find out. so I wouldn't say.

• Yea I would( I doubt that would happen though) and if I really loved him I'd probably beg for his forgiveness while sobbing uncontrollably.

What Guys Said 0