Should I say it or not?

it's such a funny thing... I didn't think he would end up with something like this. I just saw a pic of my ex boyfriend and his current girlfriend, and his girlfriend has her hair dyed in a turquoise color, so just to get on his bad side and just to be a bitch about it, I want to comment of the pic and say, "gay, why would anyone dye their hair turquoise? that's dumb." so should I say it or should I not say it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL Me Personally, Seeing As I'm Such A Head F***, I'd Comment Something Like...

Really Nice Pic, Suits You. You Should Keep It That Way x

Looool hahahaa would have them scratching there heads for tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

• LOL FUNNY! I like that! hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• No. That makes you look like a complete idiot who's still hung up on him.

• Sure, if you wanna lose your dignity...

What Girls Said 1

• Lol Of course you shouldn't say that. Makes you sound like a bitter, stupid, f***ing immature bitch. :-)

• lol I know girl! but seriously when I saw that pic that's what I wanted to blurt out!

• It's probably best to keep it to yourself! :-P And a few close friends..haha