Do you gossip about people?

Why do you do it? Do you believe the gossip about other people?

Psst! Hey guys! I heard Slipslender is perspicacious. Spread the word folks! :-D

94

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I try to stay away from that like liquor :D lol which I have never tried.

I don't or try not to fall into that sort of trap.

• Depends what you mean by "gossip". I talk about the people around me, but don't care enough to say anything malicious about people. When I get together with my girlfriends we talk about ourselves and our gloriously interesting (or not) lives. I don't really give a sh*t what other people do, and if I dislike someone or something they did, I either tell them or remain silent/ignore it. No point in spreading the hate.

Do you gossip, Kain? :)

• Some times like I told everyone I found out my ex owns a vibrator

• I talk about the people in my life, and ow they affect me, but in general no I don't gossip.

• Not Really, people gossip bout me becuase I'm awesome I can't blame them ;)

• not really because I'm boring

• Only behind their backs.

If you did it to their face it wouldn't be as much fun.

• Please stop stealing my avatars! :(

• I'm betting this is that troll from earlier meg lol

• I'm getting frustrated with this user, tbh. I am trying to keep your secret, but you make it really hard you know that! You're being a jerk.

• I like to gossip about your tight yummy glutes.

What Guys Said 4

• Gossip ? Nope, do I talk about people with my girlfriend, sure, but I don't spread rumors, I rely on facts. Reason why I tell her is because I know she's not going to tell anyone else.

• Rarely. If I were to say I never talk about other people I'd be lying, but I don't normally gossip. And definitely not in the same way they depict in movies. I'm not that easily offended that the littlest thing will make me want to talk about someone behind their back.

• Only about douchey and slutty popular people.

• If I have something to say I'll say it to the persons face