Pictures of his ex in his email?

OK so my fiance... happened to leave his email open on my computer... I'm not one to snoop but he bought me an engagement ring and I was curious so I went through... I know I know I'm HORRIBLE but I found pictures in his email... I'm thinking she's an ex because why else would she send pictures of herself and not clean ones at that... well what should I do... if I hadn't snooped I wouldn't have found them... but why does he still have them? her face is no where on them... just her "stuff" and the pictures were from a month and a half prior to us even meeting but still why would he still have them... I don't have pictures of other men on my computer... and if I'm to ask.. how should I ? without letting it come out that my hands are dirty since I went in and looked... lol

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite likely this is some sort of p*rn, not an ex at all. . Just ignore it, but subtly hint about it and see how he reacts.

• i DID! I asked him if we were apart for a year how would we keep the spark.. he said well ya know SKYPE and emails and such... I said would you ask me to send you dirty photos he said yes. I laughed said hell no that's what dirty girls do that once you do that you can never delete it,.. then asked if he had received or send them he said no to both... LIAR! sooo... what now? he's lying about stupid stuff

• EE, so imagine the lies he'd tell about important things!

• exactly!

What Guys Said 3

• some people hate to delete like me I have mails so old that if you would snoop around you would be like hye is this guy one of those who made the internet...

its perfectly alrite and let it go for if they meant something to him he would have said something about it

• I would say something because you don't want nothing else going on with them. What if things gets worse and it becomes more than pictures.

• Yeah, no big deal if they are from before you two met.

You may want to bring it up if you don't think he'll be angry for you reading his email...

What Girls Said 2

• Ohh dear. I'm sorry to hear about that. I went through something similar with my boyfriend (except they was emails between his ex and him, and not pictures).

They were sent and received around.. 2009, I believe?

He was checking his email in front of me. I.. obviously happened to see them and I asked him why he didn't delete em'. He said he simply forgot about it, and got right to it.

I found that hard to swallow. Until much later - he got upset at me when he found that I still had a picture with my ex in one of my old old Facebook albums! I honestly forgot about that too, so it's not just men at fault - and forgetfulness is not just an excuse.

In a nutshell, although your fiancee didn't check his emails in front of you, he still has nothing to hide because he left his email on while you were there. If he DID have something to hide, he would have been more cautious about leaving his email on. Heck, maybe he wouldn't have even checked it near you.

Sometimes men also like to push buttons, so an extra possibility to add was that he may have just remembered.. And wanted to see your reaction. (Men can be evil creatures at times. :L)

If it is really bothering you, you may talk to him about it. And you can start like this;

"So, um. Your inbox was left on, and I kind of noticed a silly picture of a girl."

Then watch his reaction. If he gets MAD - then he was definitely trying to hide those pictures. But if he is calm, then you won't have anything to worry about. He'd probably feel bad that you looked through his things though, because at first it will still give him the idea that you do not trust him enough. But it's not a biggie, he'll come to realize that's what he gets for leaving his email account on. :P

• Don't even mention it. It's not that serious. Everyone happens to have pictures of other people in their emails or computers. Let it go.