Would this make me look crazy with ex?

i am dying to call my ex and ask him what his problem is (not in such a mean way though). he never answers my texts anymore, and he doesn't contact me at all anymore (this has been going on for a month, but before the past month we were in contact, on great terms etc). I just want to know what his deal is. I feel so so hurt because he's now ignoring me, and I just want to know why.

if I called him and asked about it would it make me look crazy? and if I do call what do I say?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably not contacting you because he's trying to get over you.

• i can understand that...but I'm not over him yet, and I really want to try to make things work again. I just feel so hurt that suddenly he's ignoring me. the temptation to call and ask him why he's doing this is overwhelming :(

• I know, but he's trying to move on. That's why he is ignoring you. It's terrible to have feelings for someone you can't have, but you must let him go.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he wants to distance himself because he found someone else and dosn't want to have that "ex" around to scare them off. Just a thought, but maybe. Maybe if you are on friendly terms, meet in person instead? Then you can get everything out without each other dodging questions and ignore you.

• It happens sometimes when relationships end. Sure they may talk at the beginning, but that's to make sure you will be OK and then they slowly and gradually stop talking because they just want to move on with their lives.

• Call and ask simply ask why he decided to ignore you suddenly. I mean what do you got to loose?