Should I apologize to him?

I love me ex, its been almost a year, should I just tell him I'm sorry for how things ended between us and leave the ball in his court?

Things just kind of fizzled between us and life just got in the way. What do you think?

Well I did and to my surprise he apologized as well.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel sorry and feel you have done something wrong then tell him about it.

If you in your heart feel you haven't done anything wrong then don't say you are sorry because that would only be a lie.

• I feel that I could have done more and that he could have done more also.

• You can only take responsibility for what you did and he has to take responsibility to what he did or didn't do.

What Guys Said 1

• If you believe you did something wrong, its always a good idea to apologize. Its just good manners really.

• Looks like this question was just trolled by a mass downrater.

• Haha agreed

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds to me like, if nothing else, it would get it off your chest. And if it does not work out then it may be a first step to healing for you. I do not think you should take all of the blame unless you really deserve it though.

• well if you think its worth it and you love him then go for it tell him

• if you want to get back together, go for it. you have nothing to lose!

• no, just let it go and move on. it's been a year. I highly doubt anything is going to happen