It's confession time!!!

What would you tell that one person that you can't stop thinking about?..say you got the courage to tell him or her how you feel, what do you say?

79

Most Helpful Girl

• Person 1: It's been 3 years and you still pop into my head a couple times a week and I think how childish our relationship was and how vulnerable I was to believe you actually cared. However, I am thankful for what happened, it made me grow and open my eyes. And I can say I have completely forgiven you and it feels great. And it feels so good you apologized. And I do wish the best for you. I pray for you sometimes too.

Person 2: I don't understand what was going on between us? our whole relationship or whatever you wanna call it, was mind games. yeah its all my fault and I regret it. I tried telling you so many times I did liked you, but it was a year later and I was scared. you stopped talking to me but I don't blame you. I thought about you everyday for a year. I am glad that is over, it feels good. It feels good not expecting a text from you anymore. I don't hope/assume when I get a text its from you anymore. I am thankful I didn't pursue you though because you turned out to be a complete dbag and try to hook up with my friend.

Person 3: you are too nice of a person. I just don't know if I feel the same way as you do. I'm scared of what may happen if we get into a relationship. you just got of a a serious relationship and you wanna start a new one? I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sorry for saying what I said, I felt like a jerk. you seem different from other guys. you will always be there. you're a good person and I'm glad you started coming to church with me. we will see what happens ..

What Guys Said 9

• You know I still think of you as the one that got away? We were great as friends. I think we could have been something amazing if we'd been more.

• I would tell her I liked her

• I gave my heart away the first time I saw you and since the time we've known each other, my love for you only grew greater. I wish I had the balls to ask you this sooner, but will you go out with me?

• Like quote ourselves as to what we would actually say?

• Yeah:)

• I think you're a really awesome chick. You also absolutely beautiful and I would like to spend more time with you and really get to know they real you. You dreams, ambitions, goals, and fears.

• I would tell her that nothing on this earth could ever compare to the way you smile, laugh, cry. No other woman could hold a candle to the kind of person you are kindness, loving and sweet. I love you very much, from the depths of my heart. :-)

• I'd say to my wife that I'm going to beat the sh*t out of some a**hole who has been double crossing me so I'll see you on the other side of prison bars in an hour.

• I would make it obvious by playing a prank.

• Lol well actions do speak louder

• Anything and everything I thought or felt about them. Had the chance once, and I failed.

• Well, I would say "I know we both live in different states now, but I still have feelings for you and I can't get you off my mind. I should have told you how I felt about you, but it was too late. Do you still have feelings for me like I have for you?"

I should email her this, but I'm not going to.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd have to be in the situation, but I would let them know they were always on my mind. I don't have self-adulation when it comes to love. I just say what I feel when I trust the person. Even if they didn't feel the same way about me, but I knew they would keep my feelings a secret. I would tell him.

• I would tell him that we have to stop circling around each other and backing off when we get to close because we'll never be able to move on if we don't try it out and see where things go.

• I would describe what makes him so special to me lol

• I would tell him: I fell in love with you but you already know that, I could see it in your eyes and you could see it in mine but at the time we were too immature to have a clue what was going on. We could of been something so unreal and I wish everyday that we still had the chance to be, how you looked at me was so.. I just don't have the words to express it but I will never forget that look and I will never forget that person I saw. I know you are no longer that person but god I hope you are happy now even if I never will be. When I think about those times I can't breathe, we were so dumb, I love you.

• Um well I just told this guy that I like him through a text message and asked if he liked me back. He hasn't responded yet :(

And um well there's nobody else. I might tell my ex best friend that I hate that she ever ignored me and that I really enjoyed being friends with her and I wish that she still liked me a whole lot and that we could hang out. And I'm sorry I got mad but I felt ignored and I don't like that feeeling. And well, that's about all I can think of right now.

• I would tell him that I wasn't really as okay as I made myself out to be when I told him I was over him. And I'd probably tell him a little about how I'm not doing so great now and that I'm sorry and that I feel like a freak.