Does it seems like he wants to get back together?

Me and my ex boyfriend doesn't keep in touch after we broke up 6months ago but we work together once every fortnight. When I'm around, he's very happy. We still talk but not too much. But people says that he's always trying to make up excuse to talk to me. He still teases me and seems happy when I flirt with him. Yesterday, I call out to him sweetly and his eyes become all soft when he look at me. He still stares at me when he think I wasn't looking. But he isn't telling me how he feels nor is he making any move. We broke up in good term though I think we are both still crazy about each other.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree if you broke up on good terms then there shouldn't be a problem. You might want to make sure that the reason yall broke up doesn't interfer with yalls new found understanding of each other. I think communication is key to making this work. Make sure you both just start hanging out again and go from there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you should talk to him and see. If you broke up in good terms, then why not try to hangout again and see where it goes. Don't jump back in and continue where you left off, but start slow with like coffee or dinner.

• I wouldn't jump to conclusions too soon, maybe you and him can just be good friends. I would take things slow and see where it goes.