If an ex hurt you? thoughts

If an ex hurt you? thoughts?

and dumped you. They also blamed everything in you when they broke up with you. Would hurt them if you just ignore when you walk pass them or speak to them..

How would you feel or think someone reacts when they or ignored?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the best thing to do is ignore them, trying to hurt them brings you down to their level and only gives them more of a reason to hate you. the best payback is to refuse them access to your life and let them see your perfectly fine without them

What Guys Said 3

• Just ignoring them is better than trying to 'get ove' or bad-mouthing them all the time. You need to spend no time on yesterday; yesterday shouldn't take up your today!

• Yeah, I've had that happen. I personally would ignore them because I wouldn't want someone like that in my life anymore. What does it matter how they feel, they were an ass to you

• I think it's rational. meh I could care less as long as she says the truth about what she hates about me. XD that's better than nothing..like silence or hiding it away.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore them.

They don't deserve my attention or acknowledgement.