What are you supposed to do when you still want your ex but?

He's got a new girlfriend. It's been 5months since we have been over and I still can't move on fully. He's like my perfect guy (not exaggerating). He knows I still wanted him after we were broken up but he didn't even wanna catch up and said he had moved on (to this new girl). You hear people say all the time to never give up on what you want/love. But I don't know what to do any more. I can't seem to fall for anyone else Because his set my standards so high :( please I need some advice.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do but to give it more time and try dating other guys.

What Guys Said 2

• If he made it clear to move on then that is the way it is. maybe someday down the road he may come looking for you and then you can say you have moved on. =D

Good Luck.

• He's taken, so he's not available; you need to move on. The best way to do that is to date other guys; that's how I got over my exes.

• I have and it hasn't worked. Usually it does but not this time, it's different

What Girls Said 0