What do you think guys?

My fiance and I had a bad breakup a few days ago. He said it was over due to my distrust. I haven't contacted him and he hasn't contacted me. Would it be a bad idea to text or email him on his birthday in a few weeks?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Contacting him on any day that isn't special can show you care. Contacting him on a "special" day could send the wrong signal that everything is normal which would contradict what he believes to be true. Generally guys need time alone to process feelings, if he hasn't contacted you then he either has decided that it's over and wants nothing more to do with you, or he isn't done thinking things over. Either way I feel it's not a good idea to contact him on that specific day. The day after might be OK. Something along the lines of you didn't forget but you didn't want to intrude on his day.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't talk for over a week I would say it's over.

What Girls Said 2

• It might be over but a text or email will show you still care and the worst that will happen is he won't respond.

• dont contact him going threw same thing with my boyfriend now I'm not going to contact him if he cared that much he'd come back. You can work threw trust problems there must be a reason why your distrusting him anyway.