Really bad break up with boyfriend and now I feel confused and I have so many feelings.

me and my boyfriend broke up almost 2 months ago I have posted my story before so you guys can read it. I went to see him , like 3 weeks ago because he came down from where he is , for some military thing , when I went to see him , we hugged and well he told me that he missed me we also kissed and it was awesome at the moment. But after that day everything went crazy I didn't know how to feel or how he was feelings because he has a no giving second chances rule and since I broke up with him , he was already talking to a new girl , and well after the kiss and when we talked or text he told me that not because we couldn't have anything right now it didn't mean that it couldn't happen later , and that he didn't want to be in a relationship until he was 100 percent sure well I told him all my feelings and how I wanted to be with him , and yeah maybe I was begging but I have strong feelings and I know that he's an ass , the last time we talked we offended each other , and well things didn't end up well , and now the girl that he was talking to has a picture of them kissing , and I guess he is really into her and it hurts me a lot because why would he say those words and tell me that he was confused because he didn't knew what he wanted.

02

What Guys Said 2

• cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Best Advice the Love Doctor has.

• cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

What Girls Said 0