Within a few weeks he had a new girlfriend but wouldn't leave me alone? What do I do?

Me and my ex was together a year amazing relationship, we split up about four weeks ago, within a few weeks he had a new girlfriend but wouldn't leave me alone, kept telling me how amazing his new girlfriend is etc, how there trying for a baby already and he took her to meet all his family some I hadn't even met! I'm still hurt but I left him alone!

Its been a few weeks and yesterday I got a text from him that was meant for someone else when I asked him about it he said his girlfriend had brought him a new phone and for some reason he had had all the numbers he had ever had!

It didn't make sense at you wouldn't just magically get all your numbers back! We spoke for a bit and he had put

'you could off talked to me but no you had to be an idiot'

After that he just wasn't very nice to me really I don't get it, I think he sent it to me on purpose, not really sure what I should do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably is just trying to get a reaction out of you, because it seems like he still has feelings for you. Since he is being indirect about his true feelings the best thing for you to do is ignore him the best you can. Don't let him spoil your day.

What Guys Said 2

• F*** him and let him forget about you. Why do you hoes have to make a big deal over it.

• Date A polar Bear

What Girls Said 2

• He is juvenile. don't waste your time on someone like this. He is trying to get you jealous, don't give it to him. Let him think it doesn't bother you, that will get at him more.

• maybe he still likes you and is trying to get you jealous...and as for the being a jerk...sometimes they tend to do that...just don't let it get to you.