Would you stay or leave him?

If you were with your boyfriend a long time, were common law and he made you broke but you still loved him...would you stay or leave him? Even if he was making promises to pay you back and help out but hasn't...yet

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. He'll only make me more broke. Plus, children are supposed to make you broke lol not boyfriends. I'd find someone less like a child and more like a partner. You're not even really married so there's not a lot stopping you.

• only thing stopping me is that I do love him

• He's not showing that love in return

What Guys Said 1

• I'd leave. You can't live broke. It's unpleasant.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave and look for a man who isn't a looser.

• I wouldn't put up with that. I made that mistake with my ex. It sounds like he's taking advantage of you. Promises mean nothing if they never follow through.

• i agree with you.. happened to me too.

• It's always hard to end things, and it just gets harder the longer you've been together. But if you have the determination and strength to do what's really best for you, then you can make it through. Your child might love him, but she's not the one in the relationship with him. And eventually you'll just feel more and more used and it could have a very negative affect on you, and it wouldn't be good for your child to see you that way. Search your heart, you'll find the right answer. If you

• decide to leave him, your child will learn to love the next one too. :)