How quickly do guys move on?

How quickly do guys move on and change their minds about girls? I know it differs from guy to guy, but do guys ever regret ending it with a girl or do they go on with their lives and act as though they are fine? Would a guy ever get back with a girl that he was once together with, but it was nothing serious?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• The longest it's taken me to get over a girl is a month- mainly because we probably weren't dating long.

If I was dating a girl for 2+ years and we broke up, I'd probably spiral into a depression and drink excessively, and sleep around. It would take a LONG time to get over.

Yeah, I would be open to getting back with an ex if I thought that compatibility was possible.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. It changes from guy to guy. You know this.

2. Humans regret ending emotional relationships sometimes; it's not a male or female oriented thing. Generally you are either A or B.

3. Yes.

What Girls Said 2

• It varies from guy to guy. Some guys don't move on as quickly, especially if they are the ones who got their heart broken. While others might move on quickly, simply because they wanted to break up. There's something called karma, it lurks up on you. Always remember how you treated the last person, you can break a persons heart and regret it in the end when its too late.

• depends on how strong their feelings were.