Do you still have any Great Grandparents still alive?

I only have one left. My great grandfather on my mom's side died before I was born. My great grandmother on her side died when I was a freshman in high school (2007.) My great grandfather on my Dad's side died when I was a little kid. That leaves my great grandmother on my dad's side. She's a stubborn old woman. She still walks up and down the stairs and drives. She's almost 90.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I never met any of them. They all died before I was born. If I were born when my brother was we have a family tradition that all the women take a picture together. That tradition died with me.. I was born 8 months too late for that to continue... =/ I'm oddly unhappy about this. I never got to meet my dad's dad though... Heard nothing but bad things about him and if he were alive I would have never been born in the first place so I'm kind of okay with that lol.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No, I lost all of them between 5-10 years ago. And I'm down to two grandmas and one grandpa. =[

0|0
    0|0
  • No ): 6 of my great grandparents died before I was born. My one great grandfather died when I was about 10, he was very sick and lived like a vegetable so I never met him. My one great grandma died like 4 years ago.

3 of my grandparents are still alive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't even have any grandparents left :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have neither great grandparents nor grandparents alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one died a couple of months ago.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, though one of my great grandmothers lived to be late 90's.

Both my grandmothers are still alive which is impressive at my age. They are both mid 90's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only knew my greatgrandmother. She died when I was 10. As for my grandparents, unfortunately, they're all gone. My grandfather died when I was six weeks old. Hell of a guy from what I was told. My other grandfather and his wife died three months apart back when I was 12. And my last grandmother died nearly four years ago. I was fortunate enough to know them, just not my greatgrand parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope only my grandparents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never knew mine. They died before I was born. I only have two grandmother alive. One has dementia. Really bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I've never known my great grandparents. People in my family had kids later in life ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I met my great grandmother when I was about 5 years old. It's been a while.

0|0
    0|0