Is he going to cheat?

my boyfriend met a girl at a friends birthday, [they have a tiny number of mutual friends].

the next day he requests her on fb sends her message nice to meet you kind of thing etc.

couple of days later he sends her another message saying its his bros birthday sat night they will be in town later if your keen to party I forgot to get your number the other night mine is (number).

she sent back her number and said she would be out.

that night I went to his house showed him that I new his password and asked him what it all was.

he denies anything. he first said she wanted a job at her work she knows his brothers gf.

i still feel uncomfortable I didn't go to his bros birthday, cause it was meant to be just his bros friends and him.?

my boyfriend was cheated on by his last gfs so I doubt he would cheat, in fact I don't think he ever would but this scared me. he's always been friendly like this but idk.?

i was just annoyed because he was giving his numbner out to a random girl, like he wants to keep in contact with her, and because he wanted to see her in the town but not me his gf?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's just trying to be nice to her. You're over-thinking things, which is easy to do when you're looking at stuff on Facebook profiles.

Unless something happens that really sends up a red flag that something's wrong, I'd say try not to let it worry you.

What Guys Said 1

• i would say to keep your suspicions to yourself and not confront him about anything unless you know for sure. basic stuff

• i already confronted him. so you don't think this is anything to worry about?

• what should I do he says its nothing he didn't meet up with her, and he changed his fb password so I can't check anymore what do I do. I'm so scared. :(

• I would not have confronted him to begin with (like I said) and waited to see what happened...him being non the wiser about you knowing his pw he would have kept incriminating himself if he WAS going to cheat eventually...but now that that's not an option...im not sure what to do, sry

What Girls Said 3

• Idk but that doesn't sound to good. If you were invited to this party and didn't go it's one thing but if he didn't invite you and invited another girl. That would be a big problem for me.

• Sounds like he is entertaining the thought. He is already lying. Sorry :(

• dont worry, doesn't sound flirty or anything. doesn't really sound like you have much to worry about. plus you yourself even said you don't think he would ever cheat, see? its OK girly, he was just being friendly <3

• i was just annoyed because he was giving his numbner out to a random girl, like he wants to keep in contact with her, and because he wanted to see her in the town but not me his gf?

• you didn't mention he didn't want to see you?